commissions / Terms of service
Currently Open for :
Chibi - 50 USD
By purchasing my services (art), you automatically agree to the following conditions.
Please read this entirely and carefully. I will refuse your commission if you do not agree to these terms.
If you are not comfortable with my Terms Of Service and/or are not willing to agree to the conditions, you may not request a commission.
I do not allow my art to be used for AI purposes and alike. Please do not upload it to any AI sites as this could compromise my artwork.
NFT usage is strictly forbidden.
If you have any questions, please contact meUSER AGREEMENT
By commissioning me, you agree that you have read and accepted all the terms described here.
You agree to the policy of using the art for personal, non-profit purposes unless otherwise stated.
GENERAL• You may display my work on external sites as long as it is visibly credited and linked back to me.
• You may not claim my work as your own.
• You reserve the right to print or create an otherwise physical reproduction of the Artwork as long as it is for your PERSONAL use only (ie. NOT for sale).
• You are NOT authorized to trace over my Artwork in any way, including the use of the artwork as a “base.”
• I reserve the right to post your finished artwork in my gallery for any reason.
• I reserve the right to decline any project or client for any reason.
• I reserve the right to refund you the full amount paid if I no longer wish to work on your project for any reason.
• I retain all copyright over my work, which includes the right to use the image as a sample for sales or self-promotion unless otherwise agreed upon. In the case of a Public Commission, I may do whatever I wish with the art (eg. post it to other sites such as Twitter) but will give proper credit to you for ownership of the character’s design.
• By placing an order, you agree to these terms and conditions. Please read these terms carefully.PRIVATE COMMISSIONS• If you wish for your request to be private, it must be stated during the ordering process.
• I reserve the right to charge a fee if I deem fit.
• The privacy request entails that I am not allowed to share any WIPs on social media, nor am I allowed to stream the process of the commission anywhere.
• However, this also means that you must refrain from sharing any such spoilers yourself.
• This is especially important to consider if you are a Vtuber and want me to keep assets private until your debut.ORDER PROCESS•
You are expected to fill out the Commission Ordering form on my website. (Form unavailable at this time. Please send details via DM/Email.)
• You will then get a reply from me discussing the details (if needed) as well as me confirming your slot.
• If your character is extremely detailed, I have the right to charge a fee to include these details. This fee will be stated before the transaction, and you hold the right to make changes to your commission request (eg. change the character, agree to simplified design changes) before the transaction is complete.
• Please make your request concisely worded with minimal abbreviations, so as to make the note clear to read.
• I will - after everything is processed and confirmed - send you an invoice. You need to confirm the payment with me before I start your order.PAYMENT• I am not responsible for any mistakes that are made on your part over the course of the transaction.
• will only accept USD via Paypal as payment. Please consider and make any currency conversions if needed.
• It is expected that you deposit 100% of the price upfront before I start. No exceptions unless otherwise discussed.
• After 100% of the payment is sent, I will start Sketching. The Sketch will then be sent to you.
• I will initiate the transaction to avoid accidental transactions. Do not send me any kind of payment until I have confirmed I can accept your commission AND have asked for payment.
• Payments via Paypal are sent via Invoice method only unless otherwise stated. I will cover the Paypal fees as it is expected from an Artist per PayPal ToS. What you see is what you will have to pay.
• If payment is not made in a timely manner (1-3 days) after I've placed the Invoice, the commission will be cancelled.PAYPAL DISCLAIMER• Please note that all of my sales are "Digital Artwork" and it is the Artwork’s "Intellectual Property" that is purchased by you, the Client.
• Nothing is ever intended by either me or the Client, to be physically shipped to them.
• I am not required ever to ship any item unless it was explicitly discussed.
• I can refund 100% of the payment only if I have not started working on the sketch.
• Once I start the sketch there will be NO REFUNDS.
• You are NOT authorized to issue a chargeback for any reason.
• You are required to contact me when you need to cancel a commission request.QUEUE / SCHEDULING / WORK SPEED / DEADLINES• I usually take up to 3-5 days to respond to your initial order inquiry.
• You reserve the right to set a deadline for your commission. This deadline must be disclosed prior to payment.
• I have the right to decline a project if there is too short of a time allowance. I reserve the right to take up to 3 weeks to begin work on your project, and an additional 4 to work on said project.
• If you did not alert me to a deadline, you must not send reminders until this 4 week's buffer period has passed. Reminders will be ignored if they relate to work that I have prioritized above your project, including other commissions and gift art.
• If due dates are discussed, it is also the clients' responsibility to ensure prompt communication. I will not be held responsible for late delivery.
• No harassment over my work speed will be tolerated, regardless of the time that has passed.
• I will work on commissions randomly. This means I will work on the piece I'm the most inspired/ comfortable with at the moment.
• You reserve the right to be notified of any delays.
• No rush requests.REVISIONS AND FEEDBACK• I will send a WIP (‘work in progress’) image after 100% of the payment is completed.
• These images will come in the form of .jpg or .png files as an attachment in the email or a DM.
• The responsibility is on you to ensure your order contains the details you want me to follow.
• I am not responsible for any unsatisfactory element of the finished design if no feedback was given to amend it.
• I will only send a guaranteed WIP for the Sketch, but you are free to request a WIP at any given time.
• Up to two major revisions can be made during the drafting phase of the commission. Only minor adjustments within reason can be made afterwards.
• Each time I send a WIP to a client, I ask the client to provide feedback to me.
• Changes will only be made at the sketch stage. Color corrections will be made at the color stage.
• Any changes to the character or subject will be subject to a fee, and the fee will depend on the nature of the change.
• I will not be held responsible for any changes in ownership of the said character.
• After the order is completed, minor changes such as color adjustments are allowed if the missing or inaccurate elements are my faults (e.g., I overlooked details provided in the order).
• In the absence of feedback from the customer, any changes to the final piece will be subject to a fee.
• I will not redraw a completed commission unless payment is received for a second order.FINAL PRODUCT
• There may be slight differences between the samples in my gallery and the illustration you will receive.
• Credit to me, the Artist, is required when you post or use it on another platform.
• You, the Client, are responsible for saving any information, images, and other digital data I provide.
• Any file you paid for will be available from me for a temporary time only. I take measures to preserve most files for up to 3 months. However, I cannot guarantee against computer failure or accidental deletion or loss.
• I am not required to post your project in any public space, and if posted, I am not required to keep it there indefinitely. I have the right to delete or remove any public project, even if you paid for it, as you should have your own copy for personal use.
╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
✧2023 Convention Line-up✧・Sakura-Con
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯
*with respective character's logo and image color for the base.
merch in progress
coming soon for spring 2023